Version 5.01 (2018-09-06)
- Improved settings for direct transfer destinations, which now supports to select nearest backfill location for conveyor end locations.
- Transport analyse now includes destination selection for direct transfer method.
- Export of simulation data fixed. It could be missing user defined activities.
- Backfill logic fix which could cause a crusher to be selected instead of a backfill recipient as the destination
Version 5.00 (2018-08-09)
- New database, where data is saved in clear text to support external report tools to report on SimMine data. Results are not currently saved in the database and will come in a future release.
- Layout viewer to be able to see where different objects are from other forms than the layout form.
- Traffic congestion analyse functionality
- Production plan overview to show all production plans at once.
- Production locations do now have statistics for hauled amounts
- Result view to compare produced amount vs hauled amount from production locations
- Improved Object selection dialogue and object list in planning view
- Improved various GUI element for easier usage.
- Turnaround time per section option
- Transport destination analyse tool (v1)
- Detailed amount statistics to better analyse fill grades and hauled amounts for locations and vehicles.
- Improved export of data.
- Multiple fixes for improved stability
Version 4.12 (2019-05-30)
- Improved support for DesWik import. It now supports a task file which contains center lines and better support to include densities
- Multiple stability fixes for import
Revision 7106 (2019-06-16)
- Statistics for development length could be missing in models with a specific configuration
Revision 7109 (2019-06-19)
- When using availability for simulation for loaders, the loader can in some cases stop working at the location, and no freeing it up for other to work there.
Revision 7160 (2019-08-09)
- When using block area while blasting functionality, and a vehicle did travel during the whole blast period, the development could stop on the section it worked at (i.e. travelled to)
- Conveyors could stop transporting rock if there were multiple dump locations along a conveyor, and the conveyor became full. At that point, if only one of the dump locations continued to receive rock, the other locations could stop accepting more rock.
- Disabled locations, which were set as destinations, caused a crash in SimMine.
Version 4.11 (2017-12-02)
- Loading and transport control can now use one alternative only, which simplifies setup in most cases
- Destination area setting is directly visible in the Loading and transport control
- Multiple stability fixes for loading and transport
- Crash when prohibit work in same area as blast was used.
- Crash in some situations when loading and transport configuration was complex and multiple configurations with fixed destinations were used
Revision 6683 (2018-04-19)
- Crash in cases when the loading and transport was done without vehicles and the destination became full
- Crash in production plan, when the last production should reoccur after the plan was finished
- Infinite loop could occur when vehicle were taken out of operation (End of life)
- A crash could occur when using advanced traffic rules and multiple vehicles travelling
- A disabled location could cause a crash when that location was used as a fixed destination
Revision 6858 (2018-10-11)
- For new installations, with redirected known folders, a crash could occur during database initialization
- Improved control for licenses
- Improved load and import of layout, which could lock up SimMine.
Revision 6888 (2018-11-10)
- When only one face profile existed, the times for bolting for the bolt rig became not possible to enter data in.
- Loading and transport controls with many options didn’t show any scroll bar when required (in section properties for example)
Revision 6917 (2018-12-09)
- Stop in loading and transport activity if destination and required number of vehicles was changed during the activity in some occasions.
- Crash in some situations when new destination was searched and rock type changed.
Revision 6956 (2019-01-17)
- Settings for bolt features for bolt rid wasn’t saved to database, nor did it work correctly in the simulator.
- Wizards could malfunction due to a bug in wizard framework. Wizard framework exchanged to other module.
Revision 6992 (2019-02-22)
- Overflow error, which could cause nothing to happen in SimMine. This could happen if unlimited production is specified at a location
Version 4.10 (2017-11-16)
- New 3D engine revision
- Maximum concurrent heading setting, instead of maximum concurrent activity cycles
- Transfer pass location type is removed. The functionality of the old transfer pass location is achievable with the crusher (recipient).
- Added functionality to disable all micro availabilities, instead of unchecking every vehicle’s setting for this
- Destination calculation fix which could cause the destination not to be set
Version 4.06 (2017-09-07)
- Destination area can be specified for loading and transport
- Minor settings to control truck loading in more detail
- Speed improvements, which results in shorter simulation runs
- User defined activities can have round interval
- Improved loading and transport logic to prevent a possible crash in SimMine under certain conditions
Revision 6495 (2017-10-13)
- Multiple fixes for loading and transport
- Couldn’t remove any set availability for some vehicles.
- Several fixes in the 3D engine
- Warning if a multifunctional vehicle cannot perform a task configured in the simulation. When this did not work, a simulation could start even when no vehicle could perform a task.
Version 4.05 (2017-06-09)
- Export to dxf
- Detailed amount statistics for bottom transfer pass
- Improved icons when running SimMine with a low screen resoulution
- Crusher could get available to receive rock before its start date had occurred
- Detailed amount statistics didn’t clear the period number after each run, which caused wrong results to be shown after the first simulation run
- When a location became unavailable, any trucks that had that location as a destination could cause SimMine to crash.
Revision 6376 (2017-06-16)
- Activity result tab did show wrong numbers in certain modes (time values was shown instead of number of activities)
- Export to excel didn’t show any error if the file couldn’t be saved. This could cause the user to believe that data was saved ok, even when the existing data in the excel file was wrong.
Version 4.04 (2017-04-04)
- Overbreak in rock properties can now be set as distribution values
- Truck loading parameters added to loading and transport activity
- Multiple fixes for multifunctional vehicles, which could cause ethernal loops if configured in a specific way
- Multiple fixes for 3D layout.
Version 4.03 (2017-03-02)
- Face profile height for Graphics+ license, which allows the height of the face profile to show in the animation
- Multiple fixes for conveyor logic
- Multiple fixes for multifunctional vehicle, which caused some functions available to the multifunctional vehicle not to show up, as well as a check which activities the vehicle could perform could result in an answer that the vehicle could not perform the activity even if that wasn’t the case.
- Lock area during blast could cause a dead-lock in some situations, causing the simulation to stop
Version 4.02 (2017-01-10)
- Screen settings in crusher
- New states, similar to vehicle states for the crusher
- Multiple fixes for output data when using a screen for the recipients
Version 4.0 (2016-12-12)
- New fresh look
- New properties for crusher
- New properties for silo, which allows it to connect directly to a location
- Better control of detailed amount statistics
- New export options for result data
Revision 6253 (2017-02-13)
- Added setting for allowed rock types when using the default receive schema for a recipient location
- Development could stop in cases when a truck is loading from a location at the same time that the destination becomes unavailable
- No warning if the simulation requires a cement station, but that isn’t found
- Shotcrete vehicle could take work, even if the cement truck couln’t due to that no cement station was present