Version 4.11 (2017-12-02)
- Loading and transport control can now use one alternative only, which simplifies setup in most cases
- Destination area setting is directly visible in the Loading and transport control
- Multiple stability fixes for loading and transport
- Crash when prohibit work in same area as blast was used.
- Crash in some situations when loading and transport configuration was complex and multiple configurations with fixed destinations were used
Revision 6683 (2018-04-19)
- Crash in cases when the loading and transport was done without vehicles and the destination became full
- Crash in production plan, when the last production should reoccur after the plan was finished
- Infinite loop could occur when vehicle were taken out of operation (End of life)
- A crash could occur when using advanced traffic rules and multiple vehicles travelling
- A disabled location could cause a crash when that location was used as a fixed destination
Version 4.10 (2017-11-16)
- New 3D engine revision
- Maximum concurrent heading setting, instead of maximum concurrent activity cycles
- Transfer pass location type is removed. The functionality of the old transfer pass location is achievable with the crusher (recipient).
- Added functionality to disable all micro availabilities, instead of unchecking every vehicle’s setting for this
- Destination calculation fix which could cause the destination not to be set
Version 4.06 (2017-09-07)
- Destination area can be specified for loading and transport
- Minor settings to control truck loading in more detail
- Speed improvements, which results in shorter simulation runs
- User defined activities can have round interval
- Improved loading and transport logic to prevent a possible crash in SimMine under certain conditions
Revision 6495 (2017-10-13)
- Multiple fixes for loading and transport
- Couldn’t remove any set availability for some vehicles.
- Several fixes in the 3D engine
- Warning if a multifunctional vehicle cannot perform a task configured in the simulation. When this did not work, a simulation could start even when no vehicle could perform a task.
Version 4.05 (2017-06-09)
- Export to dxf
- Detailed amount statistics for bottom transfer pass
- Improved icons when running SimMine with a low screen resoulution
- Crusher could get available to receive rock before its start date had occurred
- Detailed amount statistics didn’t clear the period number after each run, which caused wrong results to be shown after the first simulation run
- When a location became unavailable, any trucks that had that location as a destination could cause SimMine to crash.
Revision 6376 (2017-06-16)
- Activity result tab did show wrong numbers in certain modes (time values was shown instead of number of activities)
- Export to excel didn’t show any error if the file couldn’t be saved. This could cause the user to believe that data was saved ok, even when the existing data in the excel file was wrong.
Version 4.04 (2017-04-04)
- Overbreak in rock properties can now be set as distribution values
- Truck loading parameters added to loading and transport activity
- Multiple fixes for multifunctional vehicles, which could cause ethernal loops if configured in a specific way
- Multiple fixes for 3D layout.
Version 4.03 (2017-03-02)
- Face profile height for Graphics+ license, which allows the height of the face profile to show in the animation
- Multiple fixes for conveyor logic
- Multiple fixes for multifunctional vehicle, which caused some functions available to the multifunctional vehicle not to show up, as well as a check which activities the vehicle could perform could result in an answer that the vehicle could not perform the activity even if that wasn’t the case.
- Lock area during blast could cause a dead-lock in some situations, causing the simulation to stop
Version 4.02 (2017-01-10)
- Screen settings in crusher
- New states, similar to vehicle states for the crusher
- Multiple fixes for output data when using a screen for the recipients
Version 4.0 (2016-12-12)
- New fresh look
- New properties for crusher
- New properties for silo, which allows it to connect directly to a location
- Better control of detailed amount statistics
- New export options for result data
Revision 6253 (2017-02-13)
- Added setting for allowed rock types when using the default receive schema for a recipient location
- Development could stop in cases when a truck is loading from a location at the same time that the destination becomes unavailable
- No warning if the simulation requires a cement station, but that isn’t found
- Shotcrete vehicle could take work, even if the cement truck couln’t due to that no cement station was present
Version 3.15 (2016-05-26)
- Added shift for non-vehicle activities, which will halt or prohibit those activities to run during non-working periods.
Revision 6011 (2016-06-16)
- Production plan didn’t initialize advance rock types correctly and caused a crash.
- Import of Mine2-4D bug fix. Link references with types other than D_ or F_ did cause the import to skip all dependencies
Revision 6023 (2016-06-28)
- SimMine crash in cases when development could span over a section limit with certain conditions fixed.
- Update issue in production statistics, Blast sub-statistics
- Priority most meters/week 2 caused a crash in models with no set end dates
Revision 6026 (2016-07-01)
- SimMine crash in cases when loading and transport by truck is undergoing and loader breaks down at the same time as other vehicles are searching for work.
Revision 6072 (2016-08-16)
- Development could stop if cable bolting activity was used
- Stop in development when blasting is using a shift schedule for unmanned work, and the unmanned work process is down when blasting starts.
Revision 6075 (2016-08-19)
- Development could stop for bolting if drill rig could perform bolt drilling
- When using a different distribution type than triangular, for an existing model, the SimMine crashed when showing properties for activity times.
- Import did not assign face profile correctly in some cases.
- Crash when using production/receive plan with only some periods for which production/receive was allowed
Revision 6158 (2016-11-10)
- Ore passes with limited capacity didn’t behaved correctly
Revision 6186 (2016-12-08)
- Production activities and times didn’t show up in vehicle properties
- Activity times for ‘Other’ activities are always 0.
Version 3.14 (2016-05-09)
- Added setting for controlling location lock functionality (when a location shall be released for someone else to grab work at it).
- Added setting for where a repair shall take place – at the face or in a workshop. Some vehicle types are excluded from this setting.
- Improved activity cycle update functionality when updating local activity cycles, which now supports more than one activity of the same type in the same cycle. This does only work for activities that are added to a cycle after this update is installed – not on existing activities.
- Export inputs function improved with more data exported.
- Availability for development set on a slave vehicle (i.e. concrete truck) could cause the model to crash.
- Changing the activity times on multiple vehicles at once in vehicle properties overwrites the possible user defined activities for all selected vehicles with values from the first selected vehicle.
- When applying filter in the fleet form, all buttons were still visible in the grid.
Version 3.13 (2016-04-18)
- Added blasted tonnage statistics. This is used when simplified haulage is utilized.
- Improved speed in most meters/day calculations as well as better accuracy in the calculations (more factors are taken into consideration)
- When using pre-check functionality, development could stop in some cases.
Version 3.12 (2016-03-04)
- Added advanced settings for chute location
- A chute location could be removed from the work list, causing it to not being emptied.
Version 3.11 (2016-02-19)
- Better conversion functionality when using an old database
- Fixed export to excel functionality
- Fixed model crash, which could occur when using the continuous miner
Version 3.10 (2015-11-26)
- New database structure and version control.
Revision 5872 (2016-01-29)
- Activity cycles didn’t save and load correctly.
Version 3.08 (2015-10-28)
- Added support for new type of hardware lock (Sentinel). Old type (HASP) is still supported.
- No preparation time is used for loading and transport, cleaning or face cleaning for the loader
- Crash in SimMine in conditions where trucks didn’t have any time specified in some conditions
- Infinite loop in conditions when LHD preparation time was set to a high value
Version 3.07 (2015-10-05) Rev 5756
- Added activity pre-check functionality to allow the next activity to get vehicles assigned before it has begun (for high priority faces)
- Continuous miner could stop its operation in some cases
- Deadlock for conveyors which caused the model to hang.
- Work logic with General availability and broken states adjusted
- Minor fixes in how random numbers are initialized
- Crash if simulation start and end dates were wrong.
- Several vehicles did cause a crash when they were added to a simulation if certain conditions were true
- Loader didn’t show dump to truck times.
Version 3.06 (2015-05-25) Rev 5623
- Treeview in machine window
- Recorder did save the layout incorrectly if it was saved manually before a simulation started – this prevented it from open in SimMine Player
- Added statistics for “Number of broken occasions during autonomous work”
- Added Export to excel functionality for some output tabs (depending on license)
- Improved tooltips in grids
- Crash could happen if a vehicle become broken and shortly after “Non available”.
Revision 5584 (2015-04-16)
- Using trucks caused the simulation not to start
- Changed text for title for face cleaning for loader (it was m/length m)
- Vehicle statistics does include “Autonomous work time outside shift”
- Vehicle properties are now tabbed
- Loader can work autonomous in all operations except Loading & Transport
- Added buffer properties for conveyor start location
- In Summary tab – the total work time for vehicles didn’t include any activity switch time
- Problem to install 32-bit on some computers fixed
Version 3.01 (2015-01-05)
- More vehicle statistics
- Extended properties for production plan location
- Load issue when having too old save format for the vehicles
Version 3.0 (2014-10-30)
- Vehicles does specify their own time to perform tasks for user defined and other type activities. This was previously set at the sections.
- This version clears all work times for user defined and other type of activities for vehicles. These vehicles must be checked to verify their work time for different activities.
- Loaders can perform user defined activities.
- Sections can now have dependencies to some locations types (production plan, conveyor and primary production locations)
- Dependencies can be specified for production plan objects
- More activity statistics shown in Activity output tab
- Micro faults can be set for vehicles. This is another set of faults that can occur at the vehicle. The repair process for micro faults can use its own schedule, to simulate that running in autonomous mode may take longer for a repair guy to arrive.
- Some vehicles can be as “Autonomous”, which have them perform their tasks autonomous.
- New mode for production plan object, which has a fixed production rate from the time it gets active.
- Blast times could grow in number when multiple models were open at the same time
- Face profiles filter didn’t work as expected (which face profiles that should be active for a specific model)